"Feels Like" Temp NOT Showing In Tray Icon

Hi, I am running WW Live version 7.2.79. The tray icon is showing the actual temperature, and not the “feels like” temperature, even though I have it checked “Show feels like tmperature” under the Tray Icon Options. Ie currently my “feels like” temp is -3 degrees, but the tray icon is showing the actual temp of 14 degrees.

Please try installing the new Weather Watcher build below. If that does not resolve your issue, then please post a screenshot showing both the main Weather Watcher window and your system tray icon.

http://wwl.s3.amazonaws.com/Installs/WWL72080.exe

The update worked, everything looks to be working fine now. Thank you so much!

7 years (wow!) but I am again having this problem. Tray icon is showing the actual temp, instead of the “feels like” temp. I have the most updated version (WWL720283) and tried changing weather stations, but still have this isue.

Please post a screenshot showing both the “Now” section of the main Weather Watcher window and your system tray icon.

Aha, I now see the tray is correctly showing the actual “now” windchill. I generally look at the “hourly” windchill which shows a completely different temperature for the current time. IE, currently the “now” is 2 degrees, and feels like 2 degrees, but the “hourly” shows 2 degrees, and feels like 12 degrees. Is the hourly showing a reading from a different weather station, or is it just a predicted reading?

That data comes from the hourly forecast. Only current conditions come from your selected weather station.

Thanks for the explanation. It used to match up more closely, but the past few months it hasn’t, which is why I noticed the difference.