Feature Request to this great program

First, I have to say this is an awesome program. The detail given in this program is truly great. Secondly, to provide this service free is great too. I want to say thanks.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a couple of features.

1. An option for caching different locations so that one can view multiple locations offline. I don’t have data plan so I get my updates when I link my phone to a computer with internet access. I understand that this would take more space, but I have about 9MB of storage space left on my device and plenty on my Mini SD card.

2. Hand in hand with the request from #1, I would like to second the request for multiple location automatic update with an option to automatically update when an internet connection is detected.

3. I would like to add my voice to the request for a 5 day forcast Today plug-in. I tried to find some information on creating Today plug-ins, but didn’t get too far. Some users on XDA developers forum were creating Today plug-ins and perhaps that would be a good place to ask. I’ll try posting to ask where they get their information on Today Plug-in creation.

Thanks again for this great program.

Edit: I just realized that one can view multiple cities offline if one doesn’t update when switching cities. Sorry, I just downloaded this program an hour ago.

I posted a thread on the XDA developers forum and a couple of people posted a link to a Microsoft thread. Having no programming experience, I don’t understand any of it. The people who posted seemed friendly enough and willing to help.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=301502

I hope you continue to develop this great program. Thanks again.