FAQ: Fix for "Internet not found!" error

Uncheck the “Only download updates when connected to the Internet” checkbox in the “Auto Update” section of the Weather Watcher Options.

Re: FAQ: Fix for

the firewall has it enable and it always work in the pass

but today some reason stop or totally blind to the fact i am online and it can’t see it at all.

i check the firewall its enable ww.exe totally
[update]
seem Weather watcher work only through IE settings, i mostly use Firefox and not IE even if it install i don’t really use it, found out some reason it was set to “IE7>File work offline” i uncheck it weather watcher was back working good as always.

Interesting resolution. Thanks for the update.

yea the only time i use IE7 or Internet Explorer Browser is check for updates, i use mostly FireFox 3 mainly for online use, Internet Explorer Browser has so many patches and holes in it don’t trust it much Micirosoft don’t come out fix only if a hot item and once a month. time being i can lose a lot online do to a item not fix in it.

Firefox do more update per month then MS IE7 do.

anyways i am happy with Weather watch save me many times

I am getting this error now and cannot find a way to fix it. It has something to do with the fact that I no longer use a dial-up connection I think. It does not recognize I am on the internet with broadband? Can you help?

Also, where do I change my email address here? I am pretty sure I have a different email address now than what is listed here for notification of a reply to this post.

I finally found where to change my email address so please ignore that question.

Which version of Weather Watcher are you using?

That version of Weather Watcher no longer works. If interested, you can download the current version from www.WeatherWatcherLive.com.

Thank you, Mike, but if I could afford it, I would have had LIVE a long time ago! My budget only allows for freebies when it comes to the internet. Although definitely not in the Weather Watcher category, the free alternative I just found in the mean time at least gives me the information I need. So I will just have to make do with it!

dogbows, do you have a name or link to the alternative you found?