Explanation about something in the software

I didn’t understand what the second circle says … I’m talking about the circle with the words: Fair, storm, rain, dry.
Maybe it is like this: when the green little boxes is on FAIR, the sky’s are without clouds, and when it is on RAIN, it is raining ? and anothe thing … what the number in the middle of that circle says ? and I understand that the green little boxes may turn into red or blue … what is it saying to me ? and very last question is about “Precipitation” … what is it means ? THANKS very much !!! I would like to get an explanasion about it … I have added a picture …

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2801/15lb.jpg

What are the units of barometric pressure in WW? And, while we are at it, what are the units of wind speed?

Donald R Fredkin
[email protected]

If you position your mouse pointer directly over the center of each dial/gauge/circle a little window will open and tell you.

BTW drfredkin I strongly advise you against posting your email address, either here or anyplace else on the web. SPAM 'bots search the web looking for such entities and once they have your address it’s hard to stop the flood.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by EdP[/i]
BTW [b]drfredkin[/b] I strongly advise you against posting your email address, either here or anyplace else on the web. SPAM 'bots search the web looking for such entities and once they have your address it's hard to stop the flood.
Agreed. I have the inbox to prove it [:D]

Also, drfredkin, you can choose which units to use from the Options > Conversion tab, there should be plenty for most needs…