Cybernet Review

Check out this review!
http://cybernetnews.com/2008/04/28/weat … available/

Weather is an important part of our daily lives, and can drastically affect any plans that we have. Lucky for us the Internet is making it easy to stay on top of weather developments as they happen, and the newest Beta of Weather Watcher for Windows lets you do it in style.

Personally I’ve always been a huge fan of this software, and the best part is that it’s completely free! It has a small System Tray icon that will always display the current temperature (as seen in the screenshot above), and the interface continues to get better and better. Weather Watcher 6.0 Beta has once again received a face lift, and it is now showing real-time weather conditions pulled from WeatherBug or NWS. If you’re located outside of the United States the weather reports will be pulled from CustomWeather.

The general layout of the program is still the same, but I think it goes without saying that it’s now a lot easier on the eyes.

If you’ve never used Weather Watcher before I’ll be the first to warn you that it’s easy to get caught up in all of the customization options. There have got to be at least a hundred different options that you can change within this program. So don’t be surprised if you spend 15 or 20 minutes tinkering around with it.

Cool… thanks for posting the link :thumbright: