City/State not found?!

Hello, Mike…
I’m using your WW software about 2 years, and never happened to me something like this… I’m from exYugoslavia, now Serbia And Montenegro, and from end of March I can not be able to pick up my Weather info becouse my City/State is not found??? Why is like that? Try at your home to put Belgrade/Yugoslavia as your city and see what will happen… I try to go at Weather.com and they have my city on their main site, and i got my weather conditions…
Please Help…
Thank You Very Much for your software, and good luck always…
Miodrag.

tm

I have same problem
when i do search for active city? its says 1 city found but with blank , when i double click on it to update the weather its comes with server not found error …
please help , we love weather watcher

I’m not quite sure yet. I know for sure that something changed in the data… I’m trying to figure how to get around that problem.

Hi,

I’m a new user and live in the Netherlands. I would like to watch the weather for Maastricht but I’m unable to find it in the WW City Search screen. I’ve looked on weather.com and they can provide the data using Maastricht, NL as name. I’ve tried this in Waether Watcher but it still doesn’t work.

What can I do to fix the problem?

Its working fine with me from Yesterday…
Thank you

This problem has been fixed.