Blank map area.

Mike, When I search for a station, I get a list of available stations, but the area where the map should be is blank. This search is for 48328.

I just released an update with a fix for this issue. Right-click the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon and choose “Check for New Version” to download the update.

Build 7.0.16 gives me a blank map on all my stations. In addition, it cannot access Weather Underground stations…data comes back NA. No connection errors showing up. Going back to 7.0.14 which did not have these problems. :sad: Zip code 25177

Build 7.0.17 gives me a blank map on all my stations except WeatherBug Charleston(Yeager Airport). In addition, it cannot access Weather Underground stations…data comes back NA. No connection errors showing up. Going back to 7.0.14 which did not have these problems. Zip code 25177
http://s3.postimage.org/t6Ih9.jpg

Update: Please see the link below

http://www.singerscreations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3670

I also do not get any Weather Underground stations shown.

When I search for Waterford, it says “searching for available locations”, and never shows any. Normally a window would pop up asking which Waterford I want.

Also I cannot create any Desktop Magnets. I get a message saying it could not be created, and to right click and choose “change magnet image” with the same results.

I just released version 7.0.18. Please let me know if this resolves the above issues.

The update check fails.

Mike, I’m unable to download the latest version because the update check fails every time.
Perhaps you could e-mail me the link?

Manymosi, I emailed you a link.

7.0.18 seems to have fixed the problem with finding new stations, but now any Weather Underground station I try has no forecast beyond tonight. The Now, and Daily tabs show N/A for anything past tonight. The hourly tab however, does show a later forecast all the way until saturday. NWS stations all seem to display properly.

Manymosi, that is being caused by an issue in Weather Underground’s data feed. I emailed my contact at Weather Underground. The issue should resolve itself in Weather Watcher Live once they fix their data feed.

Everything seems to be working now as it should.