1.0.018 keeps taking me to Cincinnati, OH maps and forecasts

If I click on the map that appears on mouse-hover in the toolbar, it takes me to the Cincinnati, OH map. Similarly, if I click on the current conditions or future days forecast in the toolbar it takes to Cincinnati, OH information. I live in Wisconsin and my toolbar maps and current conditions and future days’ forecast icons are fine. The problem is when I click on these toolbar maps/icons that I get information for Cincinnati, OH instead of my current city in Wisconsin.

Re: 1.0.018 keeps taking me to Cincinnati, OH maps and forec

Which weather station are you using? You can find the name in the “Stations” section of the Options window.

Re: 1.0.018 keeps taking me to Cincinnati, OH maps and forec

Juneau, WI (53039). At other times, clicking on the icons which do in fact reflect Juneau, WI’s data (map, current conditions, or forecast days), I get sent to Webster, IA webpages, also. I am in Juneau, WI, not Cincinnati, OH or Webster, IA. Very strange stuff. I have never selected either of these two latter cities to be my weather stations.

In other words, the icons display information satisfactorily in the toolbar. The problem comes when clicking on an icon whereupon I am sent to an entirely different city’s webpage of weather maps/current conditions/forecasts.

update: Now I am getting sent to Fisk, MO webpages when clicking on said icons.