WW Won't Update Automatically

I am on WW version 5.6.23 on an Windows XP machine connected to the internet via router through a cable modem. For the last several weeks WW has not updated automatically. I can update manually just fine. I have not changed any settings. Nothing has changed that I am aware of. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

tgladson, here are some things to try:

1) Verify that Weather Watcher is set to auto update in the Auto Update tab of the Weather Watcher Options window.

2) If checked, uncheck the “Onlow download updates when connected to the Internet” checkbox in the Auto Update tab of the Weather Watcher Options window.

3) Set the auto update rate to “Every Minute” and watch the main Weather Watcher window to see if you notice anything happen after a minute has passed. You should see the main window refresh itself.

Mike,

I did as you suggested and it is currently updating every minute. I will leave it like that unless you have any other suggestions.

Thanks for your help!

I don’t suggest that you leave it at every minute – that was just a test to see if it was updating :cool:

I usually set mine to 15 or 20 minutes. Give that setting a try.