without wallpaper

I don’t want a wallpaper.
Is there a way to disable it?

ray, make sure you have the latest release of Weather Watcher. If needed, you can download an updated version from the top of www.SingersCreations.com.

If you’re using the 5.6 Beta, the wallpaper can be disabled in the “Wallpaper” tab of the Weather Watcher Options.

If you’re using 5.5e, then disable the wallpaper settings in the “General” and “Wallpaper” sections of the Weather Watcher Options.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
[b]ray[/b], make sure you have the latest release of Weather Watcher. If needed, you can download an updated version from the top of [www.SingersCreations.com](http://www.SingersCreations.com).

If you’re using the 5.6 Beta, the wallpaper can be dsiabled in the “Wallpaper” tab of the Weather Watcher Options.

If you’re using 5.5e, then disable the wallpaper settings in the “General” and “Wallpaper” sections of the Weather Watcher Options.


It doesn’t work. (I have the latest beta 7 version)
Always the wallpaper coming back.

[:0]

ray, please e-mail a screenshot of the “Wallpaper” section of your Weather Watcher Options to me at Mike@SingersCreations.com, or post a link to the image here if you can upload it somewhere.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
[b]ray[/b], please e-mail a screenshot of the "Wallpaper" section of your Weather Watcher Options to me at [email=Mike@SingersCreations.com]Mike@SingersCreations.com[/email], or post a link to the image here if you can upload it somewhere.

Done!

FYI – ray had the dropdown box in the “Wallpaper” Options set to “Every 30 minutes”.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by ray[/i]
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
[b]ray[/b], please e-mail a screenshot of the "Wallpaper" section of your Weather Watcher Options to me at [email=Mike@SingersCreations.com]Mike@SingersCreations.com[/email], or post a link to the image here if you can upload it somewhere.

Done!


I had to change “update 30 minutes” in “never update”.

Thank you for your answer Mike!