Will Classic 5.5 Interface Skin Work in 6.1.28

Hi,

My 5.5 Version (for which I sent a $20 donation when I decided to keep it) quit talking to the Internet for reasons that are unclear to me - I thought it might be a firewall thing, but now I see that WW is changing with the times and maybe it’s connections are no good anymore, I don’t know.

Anyway, I downloaded the newest version and it works fine. I see that there is a charge now. I don’t have a problem with that, what I miss is the old interface. The new one is too busy for my taste; I wish there were more ways to turn things off and tone it down. And a way to get rid of the Weather Bug, and all the other links that are not of interest to me.

So, my question is: Can I get the old “Classic” skin to work with the new version?

The old Classic interface skin is not compatible with Weather Watcher Live 6. If you click “SETTINGS” at the bottom, right of the main Weather Watcher Live window, you can hide the news link and graphs. That should help a bit if you’re not using those items.

OK. I think I have done what can be done as far as turning things off.

For what it’s worth, I hope you will consider a ‘premium’ version that comes without third party content and a more traditional window. It would be worth something to me. But, I am glad that WW is going forward, and I realize that unpleasant choices must sometimes be made.

Thanks for the quick response - 7 minutes!