where is the rain ???

i’m from cluj-napoca (romania)
there is no rain shown…it work only for USA ??? :sad:
or it’ll work soon ???
i’ve made all options possible an … 0mm rain for last 2 weeks…and it’s not true at all…
thanks.

does the Weatherbug site show rain using the same station that you ahve set up in WWL?

NO …sadly…
The previous version of WW work better for my town…information from weather.com work very well…that’s the problem…
Now the live information comes from a town 120km away from cluj-napoca (from targu mures)…so it’ vere very WRONG…I will use the oldest version because the new one has a big problem…and cluj-napoca is not the only example in romania…
Anyway the rain can be read from Synop telegrams or from www.weatheronline.co.uk…very easily…
I’m not happy at all because I thought the new version will bring some good changes…but instead it not work great at all…

Misconception - WWL is a newer version of WW…

Reality - they are two different products. WW gets data from the Weather.com website, WWL gets data from the Weatherbug site.

It is not surprising to see discrepancies in data, especially in sites not in the US, because of the way both obtain their data from local municipalities and sites around the world.

More than likely the Weatherbug station closes to you is incorrectly reporting the current rainfall amount to the Weatherbug site.