Version 7 is sending data to the clipboard

Mike,

While I am working on a project for school, I have encountered several occasions today where the Windows clipboard was populated with a link relating to WW. Today, I have copied and pasted several pictures, lines of text, etc – and on 3 occasions so far, when I went to paste the contents, the clipboard contained this data… An example of what was being placed there is below:

http://www.wunderground.com/auto/geo/wx … -72.800003

Web URLs… I may copy an image or line of text and not paste it until 5-10 minutes later… And when I have had to do this, the contents of the clipboard that I wanted were gone – and replaced by these WW URLs.

Do you have any idea what would cause this? I just downloaded .14 and will see if the problem goes away, but I’m on a time limited situation right now where I need to get this paper done today… I will shut down WW for the day, and if you need further information from me, I can post it later or tomorrow after I complete my paper.

Thanks,
Rick

You can resolve that issue by installing version 7.0.14. Right-click the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon and choose “Check for New Version”.

OK… As I stated in my post, I did just install .14, so hopefully I wont run into this again today… I’m assuming this is a known issue? I didn’t see it mentioned in the ‘Latest Changes’

Thanks,
Rick

Sorry – I missed that. I resolved the issue after sending out the last release. I think it was only downloaded about 30 times before I fixed the issue, so not too many people got it.