Two newbie WW questions

I added the following to the top of the .WTP files:

Perhaps that is causing the problem.

Well, as i see it, you could set the setting to allow active content in your trusted zone and then add http://www.singerscreations.com to your trusted sites list.
Then the code added () will make the forecasts go into the trusted zone, and thereby it’ll be allowed to execute active content.

What Microsoft has to say about this feature is:

This Internet Explorer feature allows the HTML files to be forced into a zone other than the Local Machine zone so that they can then run the script or ActiveX code based on the security template that would be applied to the URL identified in the comment. For example if the URL specified was www.contoso.com and that URL was present in your trusted sites list, the page would use the security template for the trusted sites zone. This setting works in Internet Explorer 4 and later

Hope it helps in some way - otherwise, I’m just rambling once again :razz:

Unless and until I experience a “shifting window problem” I can only say: if it ain’t broke, don’t break it. Viva 5.6.5!

[:D] JLJ

quote:
I can only say: if it ain't broke, don't break it.

I don’t know JLJ, sounds to me like you’re giving up in your quest to determine the cause. [:D]

Ed</font id=“blue”></font id=“size2”>

Not giving up at all – the quest was to get WeatherWatcher working. Done! What care I if the version is .5 or .6?

That said, I might find myself with an hour to kill and might try the last-suggested steps to see about .6 in case there are future significant updates.

Meantime, I’m a Weather Watcher. Who could ask for anything more?

[;)]

JLJ