Tray Icon Click Options

I just purchased and setup WW Live. I set up the Click Options to open WW Live with 1 left single click and to switch to previous active city with double left click. This doesn’t happen. When I do a single click WW Live does not open immediately, but seems to open up to a half hour later when I either open or close another program. The double click feature doesn’t seem to work at all. Would appreciate suggestions.
Thanks
Gene

The Windows system tray doesn’t support double-clicking, so I simulated it via custom code. Depending on how your mouse settings are configured in the Windows Control Panel and how fast you double-click your mouse, this feature might or might not work well with your personal double-click speed.

I have some questions for you:

1) Does a right-click open the Weather Watcher Live system tray menu?

2) If you set the left double-click action to “No Action”, does the left single-click action respond?

3) Half hour later… does it really take that long?

4) Is it possible that the main Weather Watcher Live window is opening behind another window?

Thanks. In answer to your questions

1. Does a right-click open the Weather Watcher Live system tray menu? Yes. I can open WW Live from the menu, but is a little more cumbersome and that is why I like the single left click feature. It used to work great in the free Weather Watcher program.

2. If you set the left double-click action to “No Action”, does the left single-click action respond? No, but I just noticed that if I left click 3 times the WW live window opens. Sure do miss the double click feature to change active city.

3. Half hour later… does it really take that long? Yes and I noticed yesterday that it even took longer. I had forgotten about it and went to open and Excel Window and WW Live opened at the same time.

4. Is it possible that the main Weather Watcher Live window is opening behind another window? Not that I can detect, since there is no icon showing in the taskbar, which normally would show WW Live when it is open.

Thanks again.

Also just noticed if I change back to the double click and set it to open previous city, that if I left click 4 times it works. So we have 3 clicks to open a WW Live window and 4 clicks to change to the previous city. A little cumbersome, but it works.

Please install the Weather Watcher Live build below and try #2 from above again.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/0iqebx8fzj.exe

Thanks again. Downloaded from the link and run setup. Followed your advice about No. 2 and it seems to open WW Live with a single click.