Tool tip menu viewing time

Is there a setting in the XP registry where you can increase the viewing time of the tool tip menu?

The Weather Watcher 5.6 Beta 9 will display the tooltip for as long as your mouse is hovering over the Weather Watcher tray icon.

http://www.singerscreations.com/RSS/Posts/247.asp

Have download the 5.6 Beta 9 and it is excellent … congratultions!

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
The Weather Watcher 5.6 Beta 9 will display the tooltip for as long as your mouse is hovering over the Weather Watcher tray icon.

Nicely done. That would be a good addition to SysSense when you get a chance.

Love the new Tooltip Mike,but sometimes it won’t appear for about 10 seconds. Is there a way to shorten the time for it to display or is it only because of my outdated computer(550mhz)?

The tooltip window starts to load after about .6 seconds of hovering your cursor over the tray icon. Does it ever pop up quicker than that?

No, it always takes at least 2 seconds for me.

I was one of the ones who had requested the Tray ToolTip. Thanks for implementing it–it is working great for me!

Elwood

Manymosi, it might just be your computer then [:(]

Manymosi how much memory does your pc have? And what OS are you running?

Ed</font id=“blue”></font id=“size2”>

248 megs and XP Pro

Memory’s ok but XP on a 550mhz machine will be slow. I’m surprised it even runs! [:D] Though your machine does beat the minimum requirements for XP which I think are something like 233MHz and 64MB RAM. I would recommend 1.3MHz and 512MB. [8D]

quote:
[i]Originally posted by EdP[/i]
I would recommend 1.3MHz and 512MB. [8D] [b]Ed[/b]
1.3 GHz?

Indeed. Thank you.

Don’t know why spellcheck didn’t pick that up. [:D]