Systray Icons Show as '?' and 'NA'

For about the past 2 weeks, the systray icons have been appearing as simply a [ ? ] and an [NA ].

The images will be re-inserted if I do an (Update) although I have the preference set to (Auto Update) every 10 minutes.
I am using Win XP (Home) w/SP2, IE7, all Critical Updates done, Comcast Cable Broadband, 3 GB of RAM.
The Station seems to be online and when it is not, I get a notice that the particular station is not available but another station will be used.
But, lately, unless I initiate the (Update), I just see the [ ? ] and the [ NA ].
The [ ? ] is for the Image and the [ NA ] is for the Temperature.
I am using the WWL, Version 6.0.16.

Which weather station are you using?

As stated in my post…

But, lately, unless I initiate the (Update), I just see the [ ? ] and the [ NA ].
The [ ? ] is for the Image and the [ NA ] is for the Temperature.
I am using the WWL, Version 6.0.16.

I am also 3 different weather stations in my area.

Shoreline, WA - (St. Luke School)
Lake Forest Park, WA - (Brookside Elementary)
Shoreline, WA - (Home Education Exchange)

Yes, I did note that. Unfortunately, your version of Weather Watcher Live does not tell me which weather station you’re using.

I had no luck searching for any of those weather stations. I was not able to find any weather stations in Shoreline, WA. I’m guessing those weather stations are down or have been removed.

If those weather stations are normally down anyhow, then you should probably search for the next closest available weather station.