System tray temp keeps disappearing

I have to keep restarting the program. I keep setting it in Options to start when Windows starts but the checkmark I put there disappears. When I restart the program, the temp is in the system tray for a while but eventually disappears. I have the latest WWL. I am using Win7 64-bit.

Please download a new Weather Watcher installer from the link below – and install it over top of your existing version of Weather Watcher. Perhaps a fresh install will clear up this issue.

http://wwl.s3.amazonaws.com/Installs/WWL71140.exe

Also, uncheck the “Store user files in the Weather Watcher Live program folder” check box in the “General” section of the Weather Watcher Options window if it’s currently checked. That setting sometimes prevents the options from saving properly.

Thanks, I’ll see if that helps.
I didn’t have that box checked so I don’t think that is the problem.

You are saying that the starts with windows will not stay check. If that is it then do this. I have had this problem and fixed it. I rest registry permissions. Go to www.tweaking.com and download the program Windows Repair (All in One). Give that a try and see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion. Before I did so, I looked up reviews of it and it sounds like a great program to have.