SKY CONDITION IN TRAY

THE SKY CONDITIONS ILLUSTRATED @ NIGHT SHOW DAYTIME CONDITIONS, SUCH AS THE SUN. THE DAYTIME SKY CONDITIONS DURING THE DAY, SHOW A MOONLITE SKY. HOW DO YOU CORRECT? I AM IN THE EASTERN TIME ZONE.

Which weather station are you using?

EASTERN TIME ZONE

Which weather station is selected in the dropdown in the “Stations” tab of the Weather Watcher Live Options window?

WEST PALM BEACH, FL (PBI AIRPORT)

[Off Topic]Stumar, when you type in all capital letters on web pages / forums / blogs, it is considered the equivalent of SHOUTING at people. In many circles, unless you are purposefully intending to shout (and even if you intentionally do it) it is considered rude behavior.

Just thought you would like to know.[/Off Topic]

I use a local station, Robins AFB, and I don’t have that problem, AFAICT - have you tried the next closes station than the airport in your area (just to verify if the same thing occurs)?

Did not know about capital letters! First time participating in this type of an arena. I will try another location & see what happens.

STUMAR, I just checked that location and the icons look okay to me. Please post a screenshot showing icons that are not correct.