Sever not found error.

Okay, so, I also have this problem. I am using Trend Micro PC Cillin 2006, the program is allowed through the firewall. I no longer have a proxy, the college got rid of it, and all settings have been gone for a year… It just randomly quit working arround March 28. I installed the IE 7 update when it quit, thinking maybe IE updated without me… no use. I can access Weather.com, any which way you wanna go… Tried pinging it, that was fun, all four packets failed due to timeout. Our network is slow as death, maybe slower. We have a T1 that has been restricted down to the point that dial-up would almost be faster. Regardless, they haven’t changed anything since Febuary, and it was working fine on that slow speed, so I am at a loss. I am opperating Windows Xp w SP2, I primarily use Firefox 1.7.12 web browser. No problems with java script. No other firewall programs. Did everything in the help manual. Oh, and it didn’t work off campus either, went to a few hotels on spring break, all had highspeed wireless, still would not work.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by psychoatberea[/i]
I can access Weather.com, any which way you wanna go... Tried pinging it, that was fun, all four packets failed due to timeout.
You CAN or CANNOT access weather.com?

Can, using firefox and IE

If you’ve tried your computer in a few places, then the connection is most likely not causing the problem. I’d look into the sofware/settings on your computer.

Start here:
http://www.singerscreations.com/Forum/t … PIC_ID=662