Question re adding WU stations I used in earlier version

My WW 7.0.92 is currently set to the nearest weather station, Silver City MI, for our location, Ontonagon MI.

WU no longer lists NOS_NWLON Ontonagon MI nor HADS Ontonagon MI; a few months back both of these stations were listed by WU. I know the stations are active as my wife - who has never changed her WW default station still receives weather updates from both of these. On my PC (Win 7 Pro) when I try to add stations for zip code area 49953 see the Silver City station as the closest, and neither of the above mentioned stations seem available.

Any tricks/ideas how to force WW 7.0.92 to see either of the above two stations?

I only see the Silver City weather station when searching at WeatherUnderground.com too. You could copy those weather stations from your wife’s weather station list. Just open the file below in a text editor (e.g. Notepad) and copy the two lines for those weather stations to your file.

C:\Users[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\WeatherWatcherLive\CityCode.cmb

Thanks, Mike. Worked exactly as you suggested. Wonder why WU no longer lists those two stations? I guess that’s why they no longer show up in the “Add station” zip code search?

I’m not sure. If you send those two lines to me at Mike@SingersCreations.com, I’ll check with my contact at Weather Underground.