old forecast

Hi Mike,

I have been using the extension for quite a long time (great work, by the way) and only lately (from Saturday, I think) I started to experience some problems with it. Namely, I see only old forecast (i.e. today I see Friday, Saturday and Sunday as the next three days). Also, the icon I get for current conditions is not the current one, however temperature and other details seem to be OK. Removing and re-adding default station or adding a new one helps until the next time when weather details are retrieved automatically (not manually). And then retrieving weather manually doesn’t improve anything. :sad: I also noticed that when the weather details are old, Last Downloaded time is around 30000 minutes or so, no matter how many times I try to update the weather.
I use Firefox 3.5.6 and 3.7a1pre release with compatibility check turned off - same issue on both platforms. :sad: And BTW, if you need any feedback how the add-on is doing in the 3.7 release apart from that, just let me know. :icon_smile:

O.

Hi Mike,

A short update - it seems that this was caused by some forecast source errors (e.g. every other time the weather was retrieved it was current only). I wrote ‘was’ as it’s OK now for the last 2 days. I hope it’s going to be like that on. :slight_smile:

O.