no graphics in WW Live

I have WWL running on all of my computers, I have it on both 32 bit XP Pro, Viste 64 bit and Windows 7 64 bit. None of my computers show any graphics.
Other than WWL the only other thing I have on all of my computers is NOD32 my Anti-Virus. Could this be blocking the images from showing.
Any idea’s?
Thank you,
Joe

Do you have any trouble viewing images in Internet Explorer? Did you check that JavaScript is enabled in Internet Explorer?

IE works fine on all of the computers and I don’t have any problems JavaScript in IE or FF.

Joe

It’s possible that Weather Watcher Live does not have access to copy the skin files (which includes the images you are missing) to the Weather Watcher Live settings location. The easiest way to find that location is by clicking the “Open Skin Location” button in the “Skins” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window. You should see the following folders in that location:

Icons\WeatherBug
Interface\Splendid
Tooltip\Classic

Are you logged into Windows as an administrator? If not, try running Weather Watcher Live as an administrator.

Hi thank you for getting back to me.
I looked and these files are NOT in my computer:
Icons\WeatherBug
Interface\Splendid
Tooltip\Classic
Would it help if I uninstall WWL and reinstall it?

Joe

It’s worth a try. Make sure you’re logged into Windows as an administrator when you install Weather Watcher Live and run it for the first time.