No daily weather

I get N/A on all daily weather on all stations. Also the whole daily weather page is blank. Have reinstalled weather watcher

I followed up with you via email. But, for those reading along here…

The temperatures for the daily forecast are temporarily unavailable for Weather Underground weather stations. I’m working with Weather Underground to get the necessary fix implemented on their end. In the meantime, you’ll be able to access the daily forecast if you switch to a WeatherBug weather station.

I apologize for this inconvenience. I’ll follow up here when this issue has been resolved.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately we have no weatherbug stations to use in our area .

Mike, I’m having the same problem with a blank window where the daily information was. Do you have an idea when this is going to be fixed?

I last heard back from Weather Underground this afternoon. They are still working on the issue. It’s likely that it’ll be fixed tomorrow.

While you’re talking to them perhaps you can ask why such a difference between their web site and WWL day forecast. Their site says Sunny and yet WWL shows chance of thunderstorms.

http://s2.postimg.org/xdqubdp05/2015_05_14_094943.jpg

This issue has been resolved. Your daily forecast should be back now.

DrWho, I’ll get back to you about that forecast comparison.

Thanks Mike.

My daily is fixed too and now it shows the earlier web site forecast for today.