Map shown in display does not correspond to my location

Using version 7.1.88. Running Windows 7. The map that shows when WW opens does not correspond exactly to my location. I am using a station in zip code 07950 (north-central NJ). The map that is displayed seems to be north of my current location, showing parts of southern NY (I think) and maybe some of New England. This has been going on for several weeks now. While not a big issue, was wondering if there is a way to get this fixed.

Which weather station are you using? You can find the weather station name at the top, left of the main Weather Watcher Live window.

Morris Plains, NJ (Rt 53 and Rt 202). Note: This seems to happen with other stations in the area as well. For example, I get the same issue with “Denville, NJ (Rainbow Lakes)”

The map I’m seeing shows all but the southern tip of NJ. Can you post a screenshot so I can compare?

Attached is screenshot. Thanks!

http://s24.postimg.org/eej51enht/WW_screen.jpg

The map image is being stretched because the window is wider than it is tall. If you resize the window to make it more square, the map will adjust to fill the space without extending beyond the visible area of the window.

Check out this link:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2032

It looks like you’re going to have to temporarily hide your Windows taskbar because it is covering the resize arrow in the bottom, right corner of the Weather Watcher Live window.

Thanks. The reason I had it stretched out like that was so I had it stretched was to see all the days near the bottom, but I guess that is causing the map distortion. Thanks again.