Lifetime License

Hello Mike,

I just purchased a lifetime license, current version WWL6.1.12. I was looking through the user’s guide and forums to see if I can use a PWS as my location. I saw that you’re working on a version of WWL that will use Wunderground weather for the weather feeds. What’s the status on this development? Since I just purchased the lifetime license will it be transferable to this version of WWL?

Wayne

I think I’ll have the first version ready next month – possibly beta only at first.

Anyone who bought a Weather Watcher Live 6 license will be able to convert that license over to Weather Watcher Live 7 (the WeatherUnderground version) at no cost. Two licenses will be required for those people who want to use both version 6 and version 7.

Thanks Mike for letting me know.

Wayne

I upgraded to a lifetime license early this morning and received an email that the license was upgraded. However, in WWL 6.1.13a the About still shows an expiration date. Do I need to wait until a new version of WWL is installed for this to change?

This is on Windows 7 x64 Professional.

siliconman01, your license won’t expire, regardless of the date in the About window. An upcoming Weather Watcher Live release will resolve that issue.

Hello Mike,

I’m ready to try version 7. How do I convert my v6 lifetime license over to v7?

Wayne

wrbird, there is no need. Valid license keys will work with all versions of Weather Watcher Live.

Excellent, thanks Mike.