Latest Update

I updated my work (third computer) today, 3-8-11, with the latest update and have lost the ability to view the current weather, conditions and the basic use of Weather Watcher. I downloaded three times hoping to correct the situation and had no luck, as such I do not wish to update my home (primary) computer with the new issue of Weather Watcher. Is this a correctable problem? Please advise on what the solution is.

Please try reinstalling using the following installer:
http://www.box.net/shared/g8p7a22zcx

If that does not help, then please explain exactly what “lost the ability to view the current weather, conditions and the basic use of Weather Watcher” means.

The Weather Watcher window appears, an update runs, however there is no information displayed in the Weather Watcher window, merely the name of the chosen location.

Did you try uninstalling Weather Watcher Live and then reinstalling it? If not, uninstall it from the “Weather Watcher Live” folder in your Windows Start menu. Then, reinstall from here.

If reinstalling from scratch does not help, then please take a screenshot of the main Weather Watcher Live window and post it here or email it to me.