International weather - more cities

I recently used your software weatherwatcher (not live). Its a great software, so i bought your new and only supported version wwl. Now i am disappointed, because weather bug supports only the big cities, not the smaller ones in germany. Is it possible to get more detailed weather data for a region? I get only the weather for frankfurt airport, but this area is about 50 miles from my location. With weatherwatcher before it worked fine. I know there was another weatherprovider called weatherchannel, which data you were accessing in ww. Is weatherbug only located in the usa and the major cities in the world?

I like your programm very much, even its only supporting englisch language. There was no question to buy it, but I think, i cant use it in the future, because of the lack of weatherdata for my region.

Greetings
from germany

WeatherBug does not have live weather stations outside of the US. I am also working with Weather Underground, and they have many international weather stations. Once that flavor of Weather Watcher Live is available, I think you’ll be able to find closer locations.

I will gladly refund the cost of your Weather Watcher Live registration if you email me at [email protected] with the email you used to purchase your registration.

Thank your for your fast reply. I dont want a refund, I used ww for a year and it worked perfectly, take it as a small donation for your great work. Maybe im a lucky one in the near future, if you release the wwl-version with the other weaterprovider.

Greeetings
from germany