How To: Resize main window

The Weather Watcher Live window can be resized just like any other window on your computer. Follow the easy steps below:

1) Left-click and hold the arrow in the lower, right corner of the main Weather Watcher Live window.

2) Drag your mouse down and to the right to increase the size of the window.

3) Release your left mouse button when the window is at the desired size.

Resize Window

I saw the instructions for resizing window. I rencently uninstalled & reinstall to get most updated version but the triangle you point to in right corner does not exist in my Weather Watcher Window. Where is it, how do I get it to show up there?

Found Resize triangle

You have to be in Daily window of Weather Watcher, I have by default the now window displaying upon opening and it’s not on that window.

You should be able to see the resizer i[/i] in any section of the main Weather Watcher Live window.

My problem is not so much as how to resize the window but as how to enlarge the fonts and graphics in the window. I installed a new graphics card and increased the resolution to 1920 x 1080. Now the fonts and graphics are so small they are almost unreadable. Is there a way that I can enlarge these and still stay at this recommened resolution?

There is no way to change the font size in most areas of Weather Watcher Live. In the “Skins” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window, some of the skins in the “Tray Tooltip Skin” dropdown include “Medium” and “Large” in the name – which means the font size is larger. That only affects the font sizes in the window that pops up when mousing over the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon though.