1. Install Microsoft ActiveSync from the following link:
Note: If you’re using Windows Vista, then you can skip this step.
2. Plug your mobile device into your computer using your cable/cradle.
3. Install the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 from Microsoft.com:
Note: You can skip this step if you’ve previously installed the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 .
4. Double-click the My Computer icon on your desktop, and double-click your mobile device from within the listed devices. If you’re using Windows Vista, you’ll see your mobile devices listed in the Portable Devices section.
5. Drag the CAB from your computer to any location on your mobile device.
6. On your mobile device:
● Click Start.
● Go to “Programs” --> “File Explorer”.
● Navigate through File Explorer to the location you copied the CAB file.
7. Tab the CAB file to start the installation process.