Export Formating Problem for Temp in Fahrenheit

One cannot export the temperature in F without getting a decimal point. I am using the text exported file in a macro and do not want the temp in tenths.

My template:

WX in NC
[CONDITION]
[TEMP]
[TEMP PLAIN]
[TEMP DEGREE]
[TEMP PARENS]
[TEMP PLAIN NOT CONVERTED]
Wind [WIND DIRECTION] [WIND PLAIN]

Output with only F Checked

WX in NC
Fog
70.2°F
70.2°
70.2°F
Wind N 4

Output with only C Checked

WX in NC
Fog
21°C
21°
21°C
Wind N 4

Output with F and Both Checked

WX in NC
Fog
70.1°F/21°C
70.1/21
70.1/21
70.1°F (21°C)
Wind N 2

Note that everything is fine in Celsius but not when using Fahrenheit.

Thanks.

Joe

The Weather Watcher Live update below contains the following new tags:

[TEMP ROUND]
[TEMP DEGREE ROUND]
[TEMP PLAIN ROUND]
[TEMP PLAIN NOT CONVERTED ROUND]
[TEMP RETURN ROUND]
[TEMP PARENS ROUND]

http://www.box.net/shared/static/d7kabl4tbx.exe

That’s great.

Thanks.

Joe

I tried the new exe and it didn’t get rid of the decimal point in farenheit. For some reason I’m having all kinds of problems and had done a complete reinstall, then did this one. Since the icon tray is SO small when it adds a decimal point to the temp, I have to get a magnifying glass out to read it :sad:

Any other ideas? Thanks. Dolores

eastharlem, please post a screenshot.

I apologize for the delay in responding. Fortunately since I don’t know how to make a screen shot all of a sudden the problem is gone. Like I mentioned I seem to get these quirks that pop up for no reason but since all is well right now I am happy. Thanks!

Well the decimal point is back and like I said I do not know how to take a screen shot so here’s my best attempt and I’m not sure how to even do this (hey I’m old what can I say) - if that isn’t what you want I’ll see what else I can do. Thanks.

http://www.postimage.org/Ts1P2IkS.png

eastharlem, is the “Hide tenths place” box checked in the “Tray Icon” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window? If that box is checked, the tenths place should not be visible.

Whoa! Such a fast response and I thank you. That was the problem! It wasn’t checked. So now I can ‘see’ and enjoy your program. Thanks again.