Cursor pop-ups

First, I am amazed at the quality of this software. Second, is it possible to stop the cursor pop-ups? Thank you.

What do you mean by “cursor popups”?

When the cursor overlays an icon, a pop-up appears that describes the icon. It is there for informational purposes, but is annoying and I wish it removed. This is not a suggestion that it should not be there, but I personally do not like any cursor pop-up. I love your software and will send you a small measure of my satisfaction. Thank you.

Do the following:

1. Open the following folder:
    C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher\Skins\Forecasts\Splendid

2. Open each of the .WTP files in a text editor (e.g. Notepad) and remove the following lines from the top of those files:

[code]

[/code]
  1. Resave the .WTP files.

Note: It would be a good idea to backup the .WTP files in case you need to get them back for some reason.

Thank you

Thank you for your timely and excellent assistance.

No problem :cool:

It would be a good idea to copy the “Splendid” folder and name the copy something else. When you install the next Weather Watcher update, your existing Splendid folder will be replaced. If you rename a copied folder, you’ll always have it. Don’t forget to go into the “Skins” tab of the Weather Watcher Options and choose your renamed folder from the “Forecast Skin” dropdown box.