I want the pressure shown in hPa, but the programm always returns to another conversion.
Do the following:
1) Click the OPTIONS button at the top of the main Weather Watcher Live window.
2) Click Conversion in the left menu of the Options window.
3) Select hPa under pressure.
4) Click the OK button to save your changes and close the Options window.
Sorry, but of course I do that. And indeed: I see then the pressure in hPa, but after some minutes the pressure is shown in mm.
I had no luck reproducing this issue. I have a few questions for you:
1) Which version of Weather Watcher Live are you using?
2) Where exactly is the pressure displaying incorrectly?
3) When the pressure displays incorrecly, is hPa still selected in the “Conversion” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window?
- I have the latest version of Weather Watcher Live
- The pressure is displayed when I click right on the temperature symbol and also when I open WW
- Yes, under options I have choosen hPa, and when I click apply and OK, I see the pressure in hPa but after a few minutes, its again in mm.
Are you using version 7.0.50, or something newer than that?
Please follow the instructions below to log some data:
1) Open the Weather Watcher Live Options window and select Advanced --> Data Log from the left menu.
2) Click the Enable Logger box to turn on the logging feature.
3) Click the Browse… button and choose a location to save your log file. Here’s what my file locations looks like:
4) Enter the following in the Log Template box:
[DATE],[TIME],[STATION],[BAROMETER PLAIN NOT CONVERTED],[BAROMETER]
5) Click the OK button to save your changes and close the Options window.
6) Let Weather Watcher Live run for about 30 minutes. The log file will be created the first time the weather is retrieved, and appended each time the weather is retrieved.
After the weather data logs for 30 minutes, please email the log file to me at Mike@SingersCreations.com, or post the results here.