blank windows except "options"

I’ve got the newest version, and it can retrieve the forecast just fine (i.e. can see temp in system tray), but all the windows except “View Options” are blank. What’s going on?

tearceun, I have some questions for you:

• Blank, as in you cannot see anything in the window?
  • Is the temperature in the system tray up-to-date?
  • Are you using a limited Windows user account? Getting to the point, can you read/write to ""C:\Program Files\Weather Watcher""?
  • What version of Weather Watcher do you have?
  • Did you try downloading and reinstalling a new copy of Weather Watcher from the links at the top of [www.SingersCreations.com](http://www.SingersCreations.com)?

Ah-ha! For some reason, the update didn’t install correctly, and reinstallation of the entire program appeared to work. Thanks!

FWIW, I’m still getting that Run-time error ‘5’: Invalid procedure call or argument</font id=“blue”> dialog in 5.6b7. That’s the one where if you single-click the tray icon right after loading the program and doing an (automatic) update, the main window content is blank while the borders, buttons and so on are displayed just fine. As soon as you click on a button you get the error. (The tray icon does update properly.)

I’m gonna try a reinstall too and see how it goes.