blank data window

I recently reinstalled WWL 6.1.03 and I am getting a blank data window. I am running Vista 64 bit. I run the applicaton as admin., but that doesn’t help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, and also run the installer again without first uninstalling. I sometimes see numerous IE Script Error messages. When I click the update button, the progress bar completes, but results in the error message, “WWL was not able to connect to WeatherBug.com and/or retrieve the weather data.” I am able to connect to WeatherBug.com just fine (even by clicking the bug on the blank data window). When I connect to WeatherBug.com, the station location is not the same one I selected in “Options”, but one I have used in the past. After I entered my registration code, still no data appeared. I don’t know what to try next.

It looks like Weather Watcher Live does not have permission to access the Internet. Check that all of your security-related software is not restricting DL.EXE from accessing the Internet. On my 64-bit Vista box, DL.EXE is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Weather Watcher Live.

Thanks, Mike.
During the night, the “computer fairy” worked her magic and WWL appears to be working now as it should. I can’t take any of the credit, except perhaps for turning it off last night and back on this morning. ](*,)