Alert Set-up ???

Before I freak; how do you set up the taskbar to monitor the local weather alerts…Seems, per what I’ve found/read, that the temp shown in the system tray has the background color set as red and with the lettering black and this changes to white/transparent if an alert has been issued…Is this correct…because if I open the weather watcher live screen from the tray icon the thermometer has a red background base and its lettering is white, I believe these color choices are the default. Thanks for any insight and how do I change these colors so it’s easier for me to pick up alert in effect status…RB.

By default, Weather Watcher Live will display a message near the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon when a new severe alert has been issued at your selected weather station. You will also see a red banner with an abbreviated alert message at the top of the main Weather Watcher Live window. Click the red alert banner to display the full alert details.

In the “Tray Icon” → “Colors” section of the Weather Watcher Live Options window, you’ll find settings that allow you to set the background color and text color of the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon. Enable the checkbox to the left of “Severe Alert Found” to use different colors when a severe alert is available. Click the box below “Text” to set the color of the text in the tray icon. Click the box below “Background” to set the background color of the system tray icon. Enable the “Transparent” box if you would like the background color to match your system tray color.

Thanks, Mike, for the expedient reply…We’re tweeking the layout(s), trying anyway, and looks like you got a new lifer, subscriber that is, RB.