About localization

Do you plan to add localisation in you product? I wish to have a russian language interface.

prox, that is one of the next big projects. That will definitely come after the upcoming final 5.6 release.

OK, thanks =) Your prog is very cool!

2 Mike Singer:

I can translate interface in russian, if you wish

I am going to build a tool that will allow anyone to translate the interface. Nothing can be done until that tool has been created.

OK! When it will be done, please send it to my mailbox.
[email protected]

prox it is really, really, really not</font id=“red”></font id=“size3”> a good idea to post an email address on an open website. 'bots scan the web looking for addresses that are then used by SPAMMERs.

Put your email address in your profile.

Ed</font id=“blue”></font id=“size2”>

quote:
[i]Originally posted by EdP[/i]
[b]prox[/b] it is really, [u]really[/u], [b]really[/b] [b][u]not[/u][/b] a good idea to post an email address on an open website.
Hah, you can say that again EdP [:D] I get a ton of junk mail from posting my e-mail everywhere, but it's the price I pay to be easily accessible.

Mike, why don’t you edit prox’s address so it can’t be picked up. Change it to simply “Email me” or “Email prox at newmail . ru”.

If you want your email address to be clickable but not scanable use a javascript for it. Such as:

Javascript not enabled. Contact me as Mike at SingersCreations.com

I’ve used this for years, and I get very little SPAM as a result of it.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by EdP[/i]
Mike, why don't you edit [b]prox[/b]'s address
He should be able to edit it, right?

I’ve seen that e-mail Javascript code before. The only problem is that I mostly type my e-mail in plain text fields, so that wouldn’t help.

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
He should be able to edit it, right?
Yes, if he sees it in time. Since you're here now...
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Mike Singer[/i]
I've seen that e-mail Javascript code before. The only problem is that I mostly type my e-mail in plain text fields, so that wouldn't help.
If you're typing into plain text fields it implies you're not creating email links in which case 'bots won't see your address as readily. That doesn't mean you can't use mike @ singerscreations.com.

When signing up with unknown vendors/sites I use either a throwaway webmail address, one of which has a name of “junkhere” or a dummy address like [email protected]. It depends on whether I need the reply that will be sent, like when dealing with vendor support. </font id=“size2”>